Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Random Stuff


4 random things about my husband:
*Dave is a huge New York Yankees fan.
*Dave is obsessed with the TV show House.
*Dave loves to watch movies, and any kind of movie. He is not very picky when it comes to movie rentals.
*Dave was born and raised in Austin, MN

4 movies that I would/could watch more than once:
*Clueless
*Devil Wears Prada
*Superbad
*Knocked Up

4 tv shows I watch:
*The Hills
*America's Next Top Model
*Bridezillas
*Jon & Kate Plus 8

4 places that I have been:
*California
*Minnesota
*Nebraska
*Colorado (basically 2 road trips to Minnesota)

4 people who email me regularly:
*clients at work
*co workers
*Ashely
*Christine

4 favorite foods:
*Enchiladas
*Cheesecake
*Tapioca Pudding
*All kinds of salads

4 places I would like to visit:
*New York, City
*New York, City
*New York, City
*New York, City :)

4 things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
*Fall Time!
*Christmas!
*Cooler Weather
*Spending time with my family!

4 people I have tagged:
*Vanessa

*Carie

*Ashley

*Mandy


2 comments:

cariesthoughts said...

HECK YES!
I have seen Clueless SOOOO many times, its nuts! I used to be obsessed with that movie... still love it. So when i was like 12 - 15 i would watch it like at least once a month!

zombiemom said...

Your so awesome. I hope you know!
I love knocked up, it never gets old and I still laugh everytime.
Clueless is freakin awesome too, sort of a guilty pleasure!
New Your? New York? I'm not sure you meant to put New Your and if so where is it?
We so have to get together sometime. If I seriously planned a scrapbook weekend do you think Mandy and Ash would come too? Kids would be welcome of coarse or without if she needs a break ; )
I miss your laugh so much!