Sunday, September 21, 2008

I love being an Aunt......continued





Yesterday, I got a call from Lindsay, and she asked me if I would take her and Parker to Jumping Jacks. Now that she has my number written down, she calls me all the time. I don't mind, its funny how she leaves me messages on voice mail.

I let her know that I was getting my hair cut but I would take them after I was done. When I left the salon, I missed 4 calls from Lindsay.

I got to the house Mandy helped me get them ready, and we were off to Jumping Jacks with socks of course. It is normally a really fun place to take their kids, so much for them to keep busy with and its a nice place to go when its hot outside. But after we paid they tell us that 2 of their 3 air units were down, and its a "little" hot in there. The kids were able to play, they just took more breaks than normal.

After that Ash and I took them to Sonic and got them a smoothie. When we got back to their house, little Carter helped me finish mine. OH, and I can't forget.....Carter let me hold him and he played outside with me for a while. He is shy little guy, and only likes mommy and daddy, but he opened up yesterday and it was fun. I have some adorable nieces and nephews!

2 comments:

cariesthoughts said...

CUTE!
All your nieces and nephews are growing up so fast! Looks like they had a good time!

zombiemom said...

Your a great Auntie! See, if I didn't have kids of my own I think I would be a better Auntie...poor neices and nephews got jipped!
They're gonna have the best memories of you when they're older!