* She is sitting up on her own. She still needs a little support and doesn't have it perfected just yet.
* She loves to eat puffs, bananas seem to be the favorite right now.
* We have started mixing baby food with her rice ceral. She loves pears!
* Her hair is getting longer and her eyes are getting bluer.
* I really think that she is teething. She will just have some days where she is miserable, drooling like crazy, and chewing on everything.
* She can stand and turn all by herself on her baby activity center.
* She wears 9 to 12 month clothing.
* She drinks from a sippy cup (with a little help).
* She loves to play peek a boo. If I put a blanket on my head she knows to pull if off, she loves playing that game.
I just finished my spring semester in school and look forward to having the summer off with her. She can't wait to go swimming for the first time. ;)
(Don't you just love those chubby legs?)