Wednesday, September 5, 2012
* She has started crawling, and she is all over the place. The baby gates are up.
* She can pull herself up all the time.
* Since she started crawling, she entertains herself and keeps busy.
* Can say "mama"!
* She has the cutest babble.
* She has enough hair to hold a little clip.
* Loves reading books.
* Says "baba".
* She is eating less and less baby food everyday. She loves bananas.
* She takes 2 naps a day.
* She weighs 19 pounds.
It has been so fun watching her in the last month develop and grow. She is becoming independent in her own way. This is such a fun and amazing journey so far. She is perfect to me in every way.