Wednesday, September 3, 2008

About Me...

My sister Mandy, and everyone at work makes blogging look so cool, so I decided to try it. I currently live in St. George UT. I have been here for close to 6 years, and love it. I grew up in the small town of Overton, NV. I miss the small town community, and the family and friends I left there.

I am a proud guardian of my baby sister, Ashely. She is 16 (almost 17), and a junior at Dixie High School right now. I am happily married to David Andrew, and we just had our 3 year anniversary.

I moved to Utah to be close to my family, and love every minute of it. My brother Bubba, and his family recently moved back to Overton and we miss them so much. My sister Mandy, and her 4 kids live in St. George, and we get to spend a lot of time with them, and my other brother Fernando (Doz) just moved back from West Virginia, we are glad to have him back.

I have this cousin (Vanessa) that is like a sister to me, so I think I should include her. We spend a lot of time together, but it seems to work, oh and I love her to pieces. Thank goodness!

I will do my best to keep my blog updated. Thank you for stopping by! :)

2 comments:

beth said...

YAY!! I am so happy that you made a blog! We can be blog buddies. I <3 U!

cariesthoughts said...

Sweet! You finally fell in the Blog black hole! Its fun!