Sunday, November 23, 2008

Twilight times 2

We did it! Ash and I was able to watch Twilight two times in two days. We got tickets to opening night about a month ago. Then the company I work for rented out a theater just for our Christmas party, it was for Twilight again. This was a big deal for Ash and I and we felt a custom made T-shirts were in need. We wanted something different other than "team edward" or "bite me". So we decided to make Cullen Baseball. I am so glad we did because the baseball scene was my favorite scene in the movie. I thought the movie was good! I was happy with the way they they kept a lot of the dialogue from the book, and I am so happy to get to see the scene when Edward walks into the cafeteria twice. I think it took my breath away. Oh and it was really funny when Edward got to smell Bella for the first time. I will do my best to be patient for when it comes out on DVD so I may watch it over and over again. I hope everyone has a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!


Ash rocking the front of our shirts.
And me with the back.

5 comments:

Tami said...

Love the shirts!! I just started reading the book, I know I'm way behind!! so I'm waiting to see the movie.

zombiemom said...

OMG! What a cute shirt idea!
Yes, the baseball scene was sooo fun!
I liked the movie, very cheesey and a little poor acting but I'm still gonna buy it on DVD.
I too bought my tickets a month ago!
The book is always better and I did feel a little robbed as far as the "meadow scene" went (that was my fav part in the book)
But all in all I really enjoyed it. I thought they character type casted well and Rob was mmmmmm...dreamy!

Bank On It said...

So funny-my friends made shirts too! I think I'll make one for New Moon. It's gonna say Volterra Walking Tours. I went and watched the movie again today (yes, I called out sick to watch Twilight in peace...whatever). Did I tell you? I got Dan to read it! He actually turned off the TV to finish the book and now he's on New Moon. I'm taking him to see it (oh yes, again) on Thanksgiving. Edward is smokin'. I love Stephenie Meyer's cameo in it and I like the scene where they make out. Get it! Owww!

Shannon & Lindsay said...

Seriously, Edward was beautiful......that's all I have to say about that.

Vanessa said...

i dont know about twlight
but my cousins look fly.

aye aye aye aye aye