Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween Weekend!

What a busy but fun weekend. I hope everyone had a fun Halloween. Friday at work we some cute visitors to come in and show us their costumes. They were so cute. We had Emma as Wonder Woman, and Jacob as Spider man.

Then Brayden as a monkey!
Wonder Woman again.
Dylan as a mummy zombie
And Lindsay as Little Red Riding Hood.
That night Ash and I went trick or treating with Emma & Jacob too. They were so cute, but got tired early which was not bad for the adults.
Mommy and baby needed a break.
I got Duke a chicken costume. The head kept falling off of him though. So this is the best picture I got of this chicken.
The next day we took Lindsay, Emma and Jacob to High School Musical 3. I really liked it! Oh, and the girls loved it too. :) That night I got the girls matching outfits and they modeled for me, did some cartwheels and Jacob couldn't resist the camera too.
Jacob's cartwheel.
And when the day ended Emma made the air mattress look so comfy.
HEY! How did this picture get in my camera? Not sure what's going on with the dates too. BYE :D

3 comments:

Shannon & Lindsay said...

Your family is so cute!!!
I totally LOVED HSM3 - I am a sucker for Disney, musicals, and high school movies so.................it's like the perfect combination! Maybe one day I'll grow up or quit being such a nerd...but probably not :)

Vanessa said...

who is that cool girl at the end, oh i would like to mention she is not a yankees fan just a cool shirt fan from old navy. aightt. lol

Shannon is definitely right your family is cute, good thing im in it!

jajajaja

Rey said...

Everyone looked so adorable in their costumes!
I haven't even seen HSM1- maybe I should check it out.
I'm holding out for Twilight!
(which is equally as nerdy ;)
haha
I wanted a scrapbook weekend soon but beginning to have my doubts about doing before the holidays!
Seems there's something going on everyweeked this month!
Love you lady