Sunday, November 9, 2008

Holy Twilight!

What did I do this weekend? Well it was a nice cloudy weekend, and I love to bundle up with a blanket and read a book. My sister has been trying to get me to read Twilight, as well as Carie and Beth.
So I decided to read it. I could not put it down, I didn't get anything done in the house, and barely put it down to go to the bathroom. I now see what everyone has been talking about and don't know why I waited so long to read it.
Other than Bella being really whiny, and me trying to find out what Edward sees in her, it was a great book. I have always been a sucker for clean romances, and this was more than that. I am now equally excited for the movie.
Dave bought Ash tickets for opening night. At first I begged her to find a friend to take, now I am patiently waiting for her friend to back out. ;)Thank you Stephanie Myer :D

7 comments:

cariesthoughts said...

YAY your on the Twilight bus! I feel so happy and excited!
I can't wait for the movie!

Ashley said...

wwwwwwooooooooooowwwwwwwwoooooo we LOVE twilight :)

Katie said...

Oh Vanessa! You still love me though. :)

Shannon & Lindsay said...

Seriously, I'm glad I'm not the only one who found Bella's whining annoying. If she was a real person I would stage a co-dependency intervention and take her to therapy. Other than that it was all good! We should have a Twilight party!

Tami said...

Katie, Hey don't know if you'll remember me it's Tami Hillstead I found your blog on Bethany's. How are you? you look good, I have a blog too it's www.jonesboyz-drj.blogspot.com if you want to take a peek, My oldest boy Dillon & Emma are in Mrs. Hardy's K-class together. She's one of my favorites I go help on fridays, she's a cutie!!

Vanessa said...

i hate twilight, i hate twilight.

poop, i cant wait to see the movie! lmao.

Bank On It said...

The movie was fabulous. Edward was H-O-T! Of course the book will always be better, but I loved it. I can't wait to see it again!