Thursday, October 30, 2008

Random, Random, and Pumpkins!!

I really have got to stop getting behind on my posts. So here we go, tonight we did our pumpkin carving. Mine was very plain but Ashley's Nightmare before Christmas one looks amazing. I can't wait to see the kids costumes tomorrow.

Good Job Ash!
Of course a New York Yankee pumpkin!Last weekend was a girl scrapbook weekend. We had everything out all day Saturday and half of Sunday. I was able to get three pages done. I also got my "love card" done. Beth showed me these neat card board cards that spell out words. It was a lot of work, but I like it.

And two weeks ago we went down to Overton to see Emma and Jacob dance. Their church was having their annual fiesta. It was so hot out there but the food was amazing. I was able to see some good friends I went to school with. Emma had three dances and Jacob was supposed to be in one of them. When his turn came he just stood up there an cried during the whole song while the girls danced around him.After the fiesta was over we all hung out at Aunt Kathy's house. She made her yummy caramel popcorn, and we played the post it game. Vanessa always wins!

3 comments:

beth said...

yay, you mention me by name in your post. i feel so special!

Bank On It said...

Yay! Katie's blog!

Shannon & Lindsay said...

I thought your pumpkin looked Spooktacular!