Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Ashley

Tagged: Ashley

A fun tag about Ashley, my child & sister :)

Name and meaning: Ashley Daniel

Our mom loved the name Ashley when she was pregnant with her. It was the #1 popular girl name the year she was born. Daniel is after her uncle on her dad's side that has passed away just before he was born.

Age: 16 years old (she will be 17 in December)

Nick-names: Annie, Chocks

Favorite Activities: Read, read, read, and read. Well she likes other stuff too. She really wants to learn to sew, loves to scrapbook, oh and she loves to help me around the house. (I wish)

Favorite foods: Sunflower seeds

Least favorite foods: My chicken quesadillas :(

Favorite music: She likes all kinds, but has had her station in her room on Kony Country..don't know why, but it drives me crazy

Favorite Toys: Computer, Ipod, her phone

Favorite Books: Twilight series, harry potter series

Favorite item of clothing: Snowman Pajama pants

What makes her happy: New books, Barnes & Noble, our nieces and nephews, and shopping

What makes her sad: Being sick, having to wear her glasses, mean kids

Ashley I love you, you are an amazing young girl and I am blessed to have you in my life.

I Tag anyone who wants to highlight their child/children!

5 comments:

Vanessa said...

oh ashley es cooooooool :]

cariesthoughts said...

YAY for Twilight... have you started to read the first one yet... you only have a limited amount of time till the movie comes out..

Shannon & Lindsay said...

Oh Twilight - Bella drives me nuts!

Bank On It said...

Oh my gosh, I'm so freaking old! Anyway, hooray for Twilight! I'm such a loser for them-completely pathetic. But I would snatch up Edward Cullen in a heartbeat!

Ashley said...

I miss those pajama pants now all i have are my lumber jack ones!