Friday, October 17, 2008

Tagged! woop woop

Favorite person (outside of family)? That's so hard, I have a ton. I won't pick, you can't make me.

Favorite food? Right now, Cafe Rio salad

Quirks about you? There could be a ton, you would have to ask those I am around a lot. Ashely? Vanessa?

Any regrets in life? No, just keep going day by day

Favorite Charity/Cause? Locks of Love

Favorite Blog recently? Anybodys

Something you can’t get enough of? Chocolate

Worst job you’ve ever had? Its a tie, Old Navy or when I use to clean business' after they closed.

What job would you pay NOT to have? deodorant smeller....lol

If you could be a fly on the wall, where? In the car during Ashley's Sadie's date..... :D

Guilty Pleasure? Just shopping in general

Got any confessions? I am really 31, not 21

If you HAD to spend $1,000 on YOURSELF, how would you spend it? Oh gee oh gee, now let's see clothes, a dyson vaccum, stuff for the house, gossip magazines

Favorite thing about your house? my family

Least favorite thing about your house? its a mess right now, and all is at peace when its clean

One thing you are bad at? waiting last minute for everything

One thing you’re good at? loving my family

If you could change something about your circumstances, what? Can't think of anything

Who would you like to meet someday? Living or dead? That Ounh guy from Paris' new BFF, he's nuts. I would make him ride a roller coaster. :)

What makes you feel sexy? A clean house...lol

Who is your real life hero? Heroes..my family

What is the hardest part of your job? I would have to agree with my prima, making sure everyone is doing their job, and happy doing it.

When are you most relaxed? I know I say this a lot when my house is clean, and I can sit on my couch and watch TV without worrying about what a mess it is, oh and sleeping in.

What stresses you out? Work, money

What can you not live without? my family

Do you agree or disagree with the recent article that reported that blogs are authored by narcissists? Uh...Uh...dang I could say something but I won't. :)

Why do you blog? I like the idea of people that don't get to see you get to see what you have been up to. Its a great way to keep in touch with friends and family.

3 comments:

cariesthoughts said...

WTF I totally thought you were like.. 24
:)

Shannon & Lindsay said...

You look much younger than 31!

Vanessa said...

oh yeah? your dad got tagged!