Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Adventures with Brooklyn & Allie (October 6, 2015)

In August I had the opportunity to quit working so that I could be home with Brooklyn. This also gave me the opportunity to take over taking care of Allie. Brooklyn and I will pick her up from Kindergarten and have here for a few hours. I love this, and I love being able to spend my days with them. Next year Allie will be in a full day of school, and Brooklyn will be in preschool. This will be the last year they have like this. I want them to know how lucky they are to have each other, even through all the fighting.

On this day, we decided to try a park we don't usually go to. This particular park is by a walking path, and they loved it. They wanted to go on an "adventure" when they took a walk on the path.















No comments: