Monday, May 20, 2013

Weekend Fun

This last weekend was a fun, lazy, just hanging out kind of weekend. It was too short.

Friday night, Lindsay, Emma, and Allie had their end of year dance review. Lindsay and Emma are so good. It amazes me to watch them and see them improve each year. They have try outs today for next years team and I'm so proud of them.

Allie was so tired! She screamed and cried leading up the the performance. When it was time to perform Lindsay took her on stage (screaming) and she just sat on her lap tapping her feet to the whole performance. It was hilarious.

Because she's has been a good student during the year she received a dancer of the month award. She got her own Premier Dance t-shirt with her name on the back. She was happy to show it off.




 
On my lunch break on Friday I went by Old Navy and picked up a little outfit for Brooklyn. She needed more summer clothes, especially shorts. I found this cute shirt with a puppy on clearance. I took a picture of the outfit and told Dave to show her.
 
When I got home and I showed her the shirt, she got the biggest grin on her face. She loved it, for the rest of the night if you asked her where her puppy was she would grin and look at her shirt.

On Saturday I was folding her laundry (can't really get it done with her helping) but when she saw the puppy shirt she grabbed it. Awwww'ed really loud and then just started loving on it. It was so funny. She carried it around with her for the rest of the day.



A little later we made a castle/car on wheels out of her blocks. She was pretty proud of it.



 
Kristin came over and cut my hair. She also colored covered the greys. Brooklyn had so much fun hanging out with everyone, she was out as soon as she laid down.


I love weekends like this. I can't wait for next week, is it Friday yet?

1 comment:

The McKims! said...

Oh I love Brooklyn and her puppy shirt! She is so stinkin cute! ADORABLE!!! I think you need another... just saying. You make em cute!