Thursday, August 27, 2009

Let's Do A Little Catch Up

This summer has been pretty busy for us! I am so glad it is coming to an end soon. I am still counting down the days.

Ashley's first day of school was two weeks ago. She loves it, and is doing well so far.



We have had a couple more birthdays since I lasted blogged. Mr. Carter had his 2nd birthday on the 17th. He was so cute at his party. He was very gentle opening his presents and would get a huge smile once he saw what they were. He is my favorite blue eyed guy!



Then it was my birthday! I can't believe I am now 32 years old! Time does go by way too fast, and now hair dye has become a necessity on my shopping list.

But other than that. I had a great day! I worked on that day, but friends from work took me out to eat at Pasta Factory (thanks Carie), and then treated me with a cupcake from 25 and Main (thanks Mama Tan). After work my family came over and we had so much fun hanging out together, and playing catch phrase. The kids helped me blow out the candles!



And finally today is my 4 year anniversary with Dave. It seems like its been a lot longer. I am blessed to have an amazing husband that makes me smile, and loves me for me. He has an ability to make me laugh even when its not that funny. I love you Dave!


No comments: