Thursday, August 13, 2009

ABC's About Me.

A - Age: Right now, 31
B - Bed size: Queen
C - Chore you hate: Laundry, I can fold all day long, its putting it away that I hate
D - Dog: Duke

E - Essential start your day item: Tooth brush
F - Favorite color(s): I am really into pink right now, it always changes
G - Gold or Silver: silver
H - Height: 5'11

I - Instruments you play: none
J- Job: Customer Service Rep
K - Kids: I am the proud guardian of my 17 year old sister. We also have our baby girl, Hannah. She is in heaven with her Grandma Barb right now. We are hoping to have another one soon. :)
L - Living arrangements: a house
M - Mom's name: Barbara
N - Nicknames: Kates, chocks

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: When I was 5, I broke my elbow and stayed in the hospital for 3 nights
P - Pet Peeve: when people chew gum loud
Q - Quote from a movie: "You could have bought yourself a Saturn with that"
R - Right or left handed: Right
S - Siblings: Four, 2 sisters and 2 brothers
T - Time you wake up: Now that school has started 6:30am
U - Underwear: Yes please
V - Vegetable you dislike: cabbage
W - Workout style: None
X - X-rays you've had: for my elbow at the tender age of 5
Y - Yesterday's best moment: getting off of work
Z - Zoo favorite: monkeys

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

hi

cariesthoughts said...

LOL
I love your "Yes Please" underwear comment
:)