Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I have been slacking!!

Man have I been slacking. I tried really hard to make sure all birthday dedications were done on the day of their birthday. Well that's out the window.

July 18th was my brother's birthday, Bubba. He turned 25, oh to be 25 again. We had a lot of fun on his b-day. Everyone came over for a BBQ, and Ashley made homemade Oreo cookies for his cake. With one huge one just for him.

July 19th was Dave's birthday. I know, I know...that's my husband, and I didn't post anything. I do feel really bad. He had to work on his birthday, so when he got off we all had pizza (he's favorite), and made him a chocolate cake. It was the big 30 for Dave, and he handled it pretty well.

I love you so much Dave! We have been through a lot and I never really knew how much I needed you until you left to Philly! But you're back, and I feel a lot better. :D

So this is the only picture I have of both the birthday boys together, with my brother Doz, and my brother in law Allan.


Oh Allan, well let me wish him a Happy Birthday because its today. Yes it's true ANOTHER summer birthday and they are not done.

We are grateful to have Allan in our family, even though you are a Ute's fan!

Last weekend we finished school shopping for Ashley's senior year!! I can't believe this is it. It just seems like yesterday, we were taking her and Josh to their first grade class. They grow up way too fast. I am sure I will be crying on the first day of school.

We had fun shopping for new clothes. Anyone must remember to put your name on the dressing room when you use it. Veeenessa loved her new clothes.
And I must say, I am counting down to the fall season. Last week when we got off of work this is what it read in Vanessa's car. September 21st can't come any faster.

Good Luck, and be careful in this heat! See ya!

3 comments:

cariesthoughts said...

WTF
139 degrees....
Were you guys in the fiery pits of hell?!?
Man, you guys have lots of summer bdays!

Vanessa said...

yeah the fiery pits of hell.. we were just leaving work. bahaha!

Cora said...

This is how you know you live just south of HELL!!!!!! Is no bueno... bring on fall time!