Monday, February 3, 2014

Christmas Season / Snow

What a fun December we had, how often to we get as much snow as we did for the holidays? It made the holiday season extra special. Yes, it was scary to drive in but so fun to play in.



That night I wanted to make a snowman so bad. I got Brookie bundled up and we tried, for some reason I couldn't get it to stay together. It was such a bummer, but Brooklyn loved playing in the snow.






We debated on whether to get a fake or real Christmas tree this year. We never thought we would ever consider a fake tree, but we were just so sick of buying one from a local store and they die a week later. Unless we go out and cut a tree ourselves it won't be fresh. So we did it, we bought a little fake tree.
 
Brooklyn loved it, she didn't care. She was so fun to watch when we decorated it and put the lights on.

We still were having colder weather than we were use to, and the snow was still on the ground.

One morning while I was getting ready for work, I noticed that Brooklyn had added some toys to the tree for decoration.
We made our annual visit to see Santa at the mall. All day I would talk to her about it to help her not be scared when we got there. I told her that she had to be nice to Santa, so when we get there and wait in line she kept saying "nice", it was so cute. Then when it was her turn, she didn't smile but she didn't cry either.

Here she is helping wrap presents on Christmas Eve.
On Christmas Eve we all got together to play games and have Christmas dinner. This was her cute Christmas Eve outfit, I was trying to get her to smile in front of the tree.


I wish this picture wasn't blurry.

 
Christmas morning was awesome! I loved watching her reaction when she saw that Santa come, she was seriously spoiled.



She loved the kitchen so much it was hard to get her away to open the rest of her presents.


Spoiled for sure! ;)




No comments: