Friday, December 13, 2013

Halloween 2013

AAAANNNDDD I have gotten behind again. Well I just took my last final yesterday and excited to be able focus on the holiday season and my family. So I will be posting a lot to catch up. I know, I know you're excited.

Halloween was great this year. Brooklyn is at a fun age, and made the night so fun. She was so good but even though we practiced saying "Trick or Treat" before the big day she still got shy and didn't say anything. One lady held her bowl out to let Brooklyn pick a piece of candy, and Brooklyn tried to take her whole bowl! What the heck? Who's daughter is that?

But all in all it was a great night. We all met out the same church that we meet at every year. We use to go to this ward and this neighborhood never disappoints so even though we don't live there anymore we continue to go every year.

I was in such a hurry to get out the door that I forgot to light our pumpkins. I quickly got them done, and tried to get a picture of Brookie with them, she was just excited to go.



Notice the poor pumpkin is withering away? We carved them a tad early this year.
We got a couple pictures of the group before we left. Now Allie was a little jealous that Lindsay was a zombie and she was Minnie Mouse, she wanted to be something scary too. So her family got her a scary mask, and she told everyone she was a zombie Minnie Mouse.


Ashley went as a 90's rapper and wore my old New York Knicks jacket. This thing has got to be 20 years old.
 
 

 


 
Let's get started!



 

Brooklyn wanted to eat each candy as she received them. I tried to keep her focused on trick or treating. She did really well and walked a lot of it herself.

Well we ended in the same spot we always do, here is the crew waiting for the some adults to bring the cars to them.




These pictures of Emma are hilarious!



When we got home Brookie was excited to see her pumpkins again. It was a fun night!

 






No comments: