Friday, December 20, 2013

Fun Day with Mom and Dad

About a month ago, we took Brooklyn out to the St. George carousel and some frozen yogurt. I was excited to take her to the carousel since we hadn't been there for a while and she loved it. Well as soon as we get there she waits patiently to pay for her ticket and then gave her ticket to the lady. We found the horse she wanted and she seemed ready. But as soon as the ride started she clung to me so tight. I have never seen her this scared before. I tried so hard to get her to get back on the horse, but she wasn't having it. Since I bought two tickets we decided to just sit in the seat together on the second ride. She still had a hard time, but since I was sitting next to her it wasn't as bad. It's crazy how things she was not scared of before, now terrify her.


 
Before the ride actually started
  

Now clinging to mom

Her fake/concerned smile
Here Brookie, let me take a picture really quick

Nope, not having it!



We decided to walk around after the ride.

Of course she finds the first pile of dirt and wants to dig in it.

After the carousel, we took her to Yogurt Land. She loved it, maybe because she always gets more candy than frozen yogurt.






This cutie was tuckered once we left.  I sure do love her!
 

No comments: