Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Visiting an Angel

March 18th was the heavenly birthday for our little angel Hannah. We decided to take birthday balloons to the cemetery and this would be the first time Brooklyn actually went there with us. Before it was either too cold, too windy or she was too little. We also had Penelope for the day so I was glad she got to be there with us to. Happy Birthday Hannah! We love you and miss you.


Penelope was so good and would stay and pose for the camera.

Brooklyn not so much! :)



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww thats so special Happy Birthday Hannah! me!

OurLittleFamily said...

That is so sweet. I did not know about Hannah before, so thank you for letting me read your post about her. What a sweet lil' angel who is watching over you and your family. I can imagine Brooklyn has had many encounters with Hannah while Brooklyn was much younger and the veil was thin for her...I truly believe that...Brooklyn has her big sister watching over her. What a sweet way to celebrate Hannah and keep her memory alive.