Monday, January 18, 2010

This boy is too funny!

Okay my nephew Parker is quite the character. He says the most random things all the time, and they are hilarious. I can't believe this cute little guy has thought up these things.

First story, him and Lindsay were having a sleep over at my house. The next day Lindsay had school, and Mandy told Lindsay make sure you put chapstick on before school since her lips are always so chapped in the mornings. I asked Parker if he had chapped lips too, and he said "No I just get rashes". I was laughing so hard.
Next story, we just found out on New Years Eve that Mandy is expecting again! We are so excited. Last week Parker asked Mandy "If I eat a lot of food will a baby grow in my tummy too?"
And last but not least. While I was on my lunch break today, they picked up Ash to go to Jumpin Jacks. I ran outside to see them really quick. Parker rolled down the window and asked if I was going. I told him I couldn't because I had to go back to work. He then asked me "Well are you going to do your hair?" Of course I had done it this morning, but he must of thought I rolled out of bed.

I love this guy! Can't wait to see what he says tomorrow!

1 comment:

cariesthoughts said...

LOL!
He is sooo funny. I always love hearing stories about him!