Monday, January 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Prima V!

Yesterday Prima V had her 21st birthday.

This picture explains her personality perfectly. She has always had the way to make me laugh no matter what. I never know what she is going to say.

I know I say this all the time, but you are like a sister to me. I am glad that even as we grow up we can still have fun like we did when we were younger and you use to be at my house all the time.

I love you and hope you have a great 21st year. Love you Nes!

2 comments:

Jen Millett said...

Nice picture! Def. Vanessa!! She's a silly girl!

Unknown said...

Katie,
You are so blessed to have such good friends! I can tell that you are equally a wonderful friend to others. I hope that you always continue to be surrounded by such wonderful friends and family. I'm sure you will be!!! People naturally gravitate towards you with your kind heart and fun humor! I am glad that I found you after.... gosh... like 30 years of wondering where you were!
Take care,
Maggie