Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas Tag!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping Paper

2. Real tree or Artificial? Real, I love the smell. There have been years when I was about to get fake though.

3. When do you put up the tree? The first Saturday of December.

4. When do you take the tree down? I like to wait until the day after New Years

5. Do you like eggnog? Yuck..no
.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? There were these dolls call "My Child" and they stood up, I got one and she had black pig tails. I loved it.
.
7. Hardest person to buy for? My brothers

8. Easiest person to buy for? Ashley

9. Do you have a nativity scene? No :(

10. Best Christmas gift you ever received? Not sure, I have seen a lot of Christmases

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Ugly clothes

12. Favorite Christmas Movie (s)? Right now, Prancer

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Usually black Friday

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I don't think so

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Orange sticks, and white fudge covered oreos!

16. Lights on the tree? White!

17. Favorite Christmas song? Oh wow, I have a lot of favorites. Right now, I really like Little Drummer Boy by Ashley Simpson - Wentz (lol), and Jessica Simpson

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Home

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Yes I can, look at my header :)

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Neither, just ribbon

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? I thought we were the only ones that did this, but Christmas Pj's on Christmas Eve, and the rest Christmas morning.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? How busy the stores are.

23. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Ham

24. What do you want for Christmas this year? Like my prima Vanessa, I wanted a new digital camera and a GPS, there both were on sale the day after Thanksgiving so I was able to get both ;)

I tag: Mandy, Bethany, & Ashley

No comments: