Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Modeling (May 28, 2016)

In May, Brooklyn had the opportunity to model for a local photographer, and a local online boutique. The story behind this opportunity is that Mandy had seen the notification for a model search. She suggested that we send a picture of our girls. I went ahead, and found one and sent the application on it's way. Then a few days later, the photographer had emailed me and it stated that Brooklyn had been selected. I text Mandy right away, and ask her if she heard anything for Allie. She replied with, "Oh I never sent a picture in". My initial reaction was I didn't want to do this by myself, hahaha. When I told Brooklyn about it, she was excited.

Once we got there the photographer was SO sweet, and made us feel so comfortable. Brooklyn's session was quick. She did very well, but when she asked Brooklyn if she would pretend to laugh, Brooklyn just gave her the funniest face and said "I don't do that". Thank you to Alisha Shaw Photography, and Joanie and Burt for a fun day!





I wanted to get a picture of her with the cute prize they gave to her for coming, but it was too sunny. So we got a couple in the car.


And here are the final pictures. I love them!








No comments: