Monday, July 6, 2015

Last Day of Dance Class (May 14, 2015)

These girlies made it through another year of dance with Premier Dance Center! It has been a fun year. When I signed Brooklyn up for two classes right after one another I was worried it would be too much and I would have to take her out of tumbling.

She did great (there were a few hard days) but overall she was awesome. I'm so grateful that she had this opportunity to dance this year and with her cousins.








I love this picture of Brookie running to me after class!


Allie had to leave tumbling a little early because it was the same day as her preschool graduation. She was adorable and it was so neat that Aunt Paola or Mrs. Zarate got to be her teacher, such a blessing.



Oh and after the graduation we discovered that Hendrix looks more like Uncle Bubba than his dad!




No comments: