Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Brooklyn's 3rd Birthday

Well she is now 3 and I can't seem to grip that my little baby is not a baby anymore. We just had a small party with the family at our house, but she loved it. We had decorated the kitchen with Sophia the First decorations and she was in heaven. And when we sang happy birthday to her, I about died. It was the cutest thing ever. We sure do love this little girl!


Ashley had made her the cutest purple and white cake just for her, and right before everyone came over Brooklyn accidentally tipped it over. But she didn't care, as long as there were three candles in there. 

I love her smile in the video! I also love that Parker kisses her afterwards.
Then this lucky little girl got to open her presents. She was beyond happy!







WE LOVE YOU BROOKIE!

No comments: