Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Halloween Festivities

This year was a little different since I was still recovering from surgery, but thankfully for my amazing family members we had a great one this year. Leading up to Halloween I asked Brooklyn over and over what she wanted to be. I was thinking Merida from Brave because she loved the movie, but one day she finally said Sophia from Sophia the First. I was happy she picked something herself.

A week before Halloween Paola had taken Brooklyn for the day and said that her neighorhood was having a Halloween party that evening. She asked to take Brooklyn and said I should go. It was only a week after surgery but we had a wheelchair and I liked the idea of getting out of the house. I am grateful that they had Brooklyn all day and got her ready because it took me forever to get ready. 

We had a lot of fun but it was a little awkward to be the random girl in the wheelchair that nobody knew. :) Dave and I booked the party early but Brooklyn stayed with Paola and her cousins and had so much fun! It was her first time wearing her costume.


Taking a ride in the wheelchair


I love this picture! They both won cupcakes but Brookie wanted to trade Emma, you can see that Emma doesn't like that idea.







The day before Halloween they let the girls wear their costumes to dance. They were so cute, but it was so hard to get a picture of them together. These girls are the best of friends, but three completely different personalities. I will let the pictures speak for themselves.







Love them though!

No comments: