Friday, September 20, 2013

Dixie Round-Up Parade

Saturday was a busy day for us. First thing in the morning we watched Jacob and Parker play football. Since they live in different areas they are on separate teams, but the good thing is their games were back to back. Jacob's team played Virgin Valley and won!!

But we were at the football field for three hours and Brooklyn thought was she was Spiderman and could scale the bleachers with no problems. She even had a small fall but kept going after that little scare.

The boys did great. I can't believe how much they learned since starting practice in the summer. I wasn't able to get a picture of Parker because I had to leave a little before his game ended but I got one of Jacob.

I'm excited because they both play separate times again this weekend and now Parker plays Virgin Valley. :)

After the game Brookie is out. She fell asleep in the car and then slept for two hours. While she slept Vanessa came over to visit, it was so nice to see her.

Then as soon as Brooklyn woke up it was time to get ready and head to the parade. Lindsay and Emma were in the parade with their dance company and they were going to be carrying the banner together. Emma was excited, Lindsay not so much. LOL

I was excited because this was the first parade Brooklyn really knew what was going on. She loved it, but she ran out in the road too much, I was chasing her a lot.












Uncle Allan helped me tame the cute little beast.






Here come the girls!




No comments: