Friday, July 19, 2013

Our summer so far.

I have been trying really hard not to find things to complain about in this heat. Thankfully that last couple of weeks haven't been horrible, some showers here and there. But I wanted to list my favorite things about summer.

Watermelon

Camping

Swimming

Getting color

Shaved Ice

Water Parks

Movie in the Park

And that's about it, it's longer than I thought it would be. I can't wait for the fall days. Here are some things we have been up to, well maybe just Brooklyn.

Visiting mom at work


Creepy Ash peeking over ^

Dance party with Aunt Paola on 4th of July
 




Jumping on the trampoline for 4th of July





 
Having our traditional red, white, blue parfait.
 
It might not seem like it in the picture, but Lindsay had asked for the parfait the day before.



 
She doesn't seem to like shopping at Target. We'll teach her!
 

 

Carousal ride, she was a little scared at first.
 





Water park!
 









Brookie grabbed every one's hand and led the way.

 
Swimming at the rec center for Maddie's birthday.





Have I mentioned Penelope is back? Well she is and we are pretty excited. Her and Brookie have times where they play so cute together, and then there are those other times where Brookie rips every toy from Penelope's hand. Yeah that's fun.
 
Well that's a few things we have been doing to beat the heat.


2 comments:

The McKims! said...

Oh Katie! she is such a doll! I'm glad you like a few things about these hot summer day!

Amanda said...

I love seeing how much your family has grown since the good ol' Overton days ;) Love all the beautiful additions!! Also, I hear you guys moved or are moving?? Hoping for pics of the new place on your blog!!