Friday, March 2, 2012

Brooklyn is 4 months!

* She blows bubbles on cue.

* She drools a lot. We are wearing a bib all the time now.

* She laughs now! It is usually when she is so sleepy.

* She has moved from the newborn bassinet to the pack n play next to my bed at night.

* She takes her naps in her crib. I think this is more of an accomplishment for mom :)

* Her hair is growing in, it looks like it will be light brown for now.

* She is wearing 6 to 9 months clothes.

* She has cradle cap pretty bad. Dr. Smith gave us some ideas to help with it.

* She grabs her own feet and rolls back and forth from side to side.

* She gets the biggest smile on her face when she sees her daddy. I don't know if it's because she gets tired of hanging out with mommy all day, but it's so cute.

Being this little girls mom is amazing. It is such a blessing to finally have that feeling for myself. I have to admit I am one of those paranoid moms but I'm really trying to bring it down a couple notches. Thankfully I have Dave and Ashley here to help me out with that. It has been so fun watching this little girl grow so far.

No comments: