Monday, November 1, 2010

Rewind!

Oh what do you know I am behind on blogging once again. I really hate when I do this. But it doesn't seem to stop me.

What are my reasons for not blogging??

Lost hard drive with pictures on it.

Couldn't find my cord to my camera.

And maybe lazy had something to do with it.

What have we been up to? Well we have been LOVING Ms. Allie





We went to the Dixie State College homecoming parade. Lindsay's dance company had a float.

Waiting for the candy.






Carter and Lindsay helped Ashley clean out the car. The sunglasses are needed of course!


Jacob, Parker, and Carter had a football camp for about two months. They would go down to the park every Saturday and learn the fundamentals of football. Parker and Jacob loved it. Towards the end Carter got shy, but he gave it a try.


Nathan isn't old enough yet but he liked to watch the others.Maybe next year!





We made what the kids like to call "little pizzas"







Just living life.

2 comments:

Corey Wilkey said...

thats a bogus reason! but those are some super fun pictures!

zombiemom said...

There is nothing wrong with putting down the camera and "living" life.
If you're enjoying it, it will stick in your memory w/out having to photo document or blog it!

I'm happy to see everyone is doing well! Ms. Allie is so darn cute!

Give my love to everyone! *kisses*