Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving Weekend


Thanksgiving is always a fun holiday. It's a chance to get together with family, and get ready for the holiday season. This year my family came over to our house. Vanessa and Jeremy went down to Overton. Ashley and I had a lot of fun decorating the night before. After a couple fun bargain shopping trips with my buddy Vanessa, we were ready.
I wanted a hint of Christmas so we put up Ashley's tree in the entry way.
I know its not Thanksgiving, but Ash made this out of vinyl and the cricket for her bedroom door. She's been wanting to do it since we moved here.
Everyone eat!
Smile for the camera! Okay nevermind I know everyone is hungry. LOL Kristin was the only one that listened to me.



Doz hung out with the boys when they watched cartoons!

Carter refused to get out of his jammies, but he's still a cutie!
Now we went black Friday shopping again. It seemed like there were way more people out this year, which makes sense. I wasn't going to post this picture, but its exactly how I felt when we were done. UGH!
On Saturday I watched baby Nathan so Paola and Bubba can go to the movies. He was so good, and played with the little pool set that whole time. I can't believe he's almost one!



I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving with family and friends. Next weekend we get our Christmas tree, I'm so excited. :D

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your family dinner looked like fun! I know that I am weird and like lots of details... but what foods do you guys serve at Thanksgiving? Homemade stuffing or Stove top? Instant or real mashed potatoes? Pumpkin pie or Chocolate Cream pie or Apple pie? Katie don't hold out on me. :)